when words fail me, which is often, I paint. When words work for me and are available on time, I am surprised.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Surely I Have Something to write about

Now that I have spent the last 2 and 1/2 hours reading the blog roll over there, I expect some of you may assume I have written something new, maybe even interesting, and you might be here to see if I have actually written something. Surely there must be something,and there is, plenty. Here's a list
- Thanksgiving- boys both getting here, yet missing seeing each other.

-Nemesis whom I have a no trespass order against seems to have taken up residence across the street from my shop.

-All of those dreams, pick a dream, any dream (why don't I?)

-Going to the movies with Avi and Isabella after Thanksgiving and seeing all those handsome,love them movie stars- yes I mean Tommy Lee Jones and that Javierre dude in No Country for Old Men.(awesome movie)

-Barefoot girl(13 years old, 30 degrees outside) in my shop.

-Loosing an entire week of time, that's a new one for me. An hour or two or three fine, but a week?

-I need a new car, here's my picks, what do you think?

-I have to write a paper this week on compare and contrast two cultures, pick any cultures in the world and demonstrate their life perspectives/dynamic from birth to the grave. What 2 cultures should I compare?

I have all that in my head and lots more, but I have been reading up on my favorite blogs, not doing homework, not cutting any hair, not practicing my fiddle, not reading my novel- "The Other Boleyn Girl"-Philippa Gregory, nor odering furniture for the new office, not blogging, because I am too hungry now. I'll be back later, after some food, yes food.

2 comments:

M@ said...

Your nemesis? Is she also a hairdresser?

Alijah Fitt said...

M@-she's a latent homosexual male, sociopath ex-boyfriend, er he had me pretend to be the girlfriend while he played out his painful rage against the world with my family and my life. Only person in the world I wish to see suffer and die,. I don't even hate GW that much, maybe