when words fail me, which is often, I paint. When words work for me and are available on time, I am surprised.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Technically Speaking

This response to my email came unusually fast. I signed a petition to impeach the Dick, but then I was invited to email him here; vice_president@whitehouse.gov

so I did. I know it is a federal offense to send threats of any kind, especially death threats to the Vice- President (or maybe just the President?)but is it illegal to tell them that you pray for their imminent physical and political paralysis and a slow and painful death?

Just wondering. Please write to me in Guantanamo

(notice how cool they are acting?)

Thank you for e-mailing Vice President Cheney. Your comments,
suggestions and concerns are important to him. Unfortunately,
because of the large volume of e-mail received, the Vice
President cannot personally respond to each message. However,
members of the Vice President's staff consider and report
citizen ideas and concerns. Please visit the White House web
site for the most up-to-date information on Presidential
initiatives, current events, and topics of interest to you.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.CODE PINK

1 comment:

Laura said...

Well, I think they'll be closing ole Guantanamo soon, so maybe they'll put you somewhere closer to home? I'll write you, and it won't be automatically generated responses to email. :)