when words fail me, which is often, I paint. When words work for me and are available on time, I am surprised.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Curs -ed Pukany's

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

And the beat goes on This from solely trying to communicate my pain tonight.

4 comments:

tomshideaway said...

Ouch!! I hate glitches...Maybe the Goddess will be able to help, at least she hasn't taken one of your sons yet!!

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

My favorite part is when your only way to contact the network team in case of an error is... through your network.

Michelle O'Neil said...

Love.

Laura said...

Hey Stacy, I've been a bad blogger and wanted to check in with you! Hope the statistics goes very quickly! Network issues make me shudder.