when words fail me, which is often, I paint. When words work for me and are available on time, I am surprised.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feve

That's what Wiley used to say, "Momma, I got a feve" too sweet.
But I have had one now for 5 days and 5 nights and the nightmares and dreams which accompany a fever, well. . . toss up between mystical and terrifying.

A glimpse into another realm of hell. Its a quickie short film type of scene. I have seen a few, vivid and terrifying , too awful to discuss. People quickly herded into a circular tube like elevator, there is no background, no real walls per se, just boundaries. Large chains appear and pierce the flesh of the faces and feet and link the poor souls together and then___ the bottom drops out and the people fall at flesh tearing speed then perish.
Last night another nightmare, I get caught having sex with Al gore- what in the world?
Neither nightmare borders on mystical, don't bother asking that question.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Al Gore? LOL. How inconvenient! I hope you're feeling better soon! I'll look for you on Facebook!