when words fail me, which is often, I paint. When words work for me and are available on time, I am surprised.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Voices

As I load the clothes into the top loader
the soundtrack begins to play
The gravelly voice, syllables deep and slow to emphasize the horror and the pain.
". . . and within seconds, which seemed like hours, my arm was ripped from it's socket and torn completely from my body."

Sheezus H Christ!

That laundromat horror story, legal ad is stuck completely and permanently in my head, somebody please stop those voices in my head.

4 comments:

tomshideaway said...

The voices I hear all tell me to eat chocolate...

ds said...

I thought it was just his boot but it was his leg when I picked it up.

better?

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Well that's... unpleasant.

Michelle O'Neil said...

Thanks for sharing. Really.