when words fail me, which is often, I paint. When words work for me and are available on time, I am surprised.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Phoenix

A Jewish wedding, oy vayesmere, what a blast. People of all ages from 3 to 70+ singing and dancing until they puke. Actually I think I was the only one who ended up puking the next day; didn't get out out of bed until 6 pm. Mom-Mom, my 86 year old grandmother wanted me to go to the emergency room. Ahh the Jewish wedding,the anecdote to anti-semitism. Invite anyone from any religious or ethnic background and they will be doing the Hava dance, with the bride and groom over their heads, seated in chairs and a hundred crazy people laughing and swirling around them. As my favorite cousin, Samantha the private jet pilot said that night, "We are wicked Jewish!"

1 comment:

Michelle O'Neil said...

Glad you had a good time, (I think)?

: )