when words fail me, which is often, I paint. When words work for me and are available on time, I am surprised.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm Addicted

To Hugs! and my Blog world. I can put things like this in here and I sent this link out to a bunch of people yesterday and I want to send it to the entire world. And I recently saw the movie The Green Mile, and when that big guy with the golden heart said he wanted his execution to go on and that he didn't want to be spared because he just couldn't stand to be here anymore, he couldn't stand to be "in a place where people is so mean to one another" and that he can't take the pain in his body anymore. I cried, alot. I hear on the radio that the 30 some year old man in Pennsylvania is angry with G-d for taking one of his babies from him. He lost a baby girl some time ago and he has a few kids who are alive here and now, and he was dreaming about molesting little girls, like he had done before. And he's going to get back at God by going into a one room Amish school house and rape and murder God's innocent children?!!! And I cried, alot. My friend Georgia P. sent me this email yeterday. Like I said, I tried to send it to everyone. I watched it, and I cried, alot.
SOMETIMES, A HUG IS ALL WHAT WE NEED! VIDEO!

http://www.freehugs.org/

Sometimes, a hug is all what we need. Free hugs is a real life
controversial story of Juan Mann, a man who's sole mission was to reach
out and hug a stranger to brighten up their lives. In this age of social
disconnectivity and lack of human contact, the effects of the Free Hugs
campaign became phenomenal.

As this symbol of human hope spread accross the city, police and
officials ordered the Free Hugs campaign banned. What we then witness is
the true spirit of humanity come together in what can only be described
as awe inspiring.

Wikipedia on Juan Mann:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Mann

No comments: