when words fail me, which is often, I paint. When words work for me and are available on time, I am surprised.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Relaunch

Once again I believe it is time tochange my blog. I am not really writingmuch these days- mostly due to this new notebook's inability to space. See it? My dinosaur Cadillac laptop is about cooked from age and abuse, college papers and too many images saved. This tiny notebook was not a wise solution.
Now that school is out for a while, I am returning my focus to painting.
I am giving up Midwifing. A recent experience convinced me birthing is not in the cards for me, not now, maybe never.
I am not in any trouble but I can not discuss the particulars- another reason I have not been writing
Seems everything I want to write about could get me into trouble.
I am taking a break from my fiddle lessons with Ms. Mary- I just need a break.
I work when I have to and am going back to paint.
I'll be checking in now and then with you writer bloggers.
I hope to be pleased with my work enough that I will confidently be able to post it here-
in my revamped site
and maybe even sell a piece or two on Amazon or Ebay.
Thanks for your patience, and everything else about you.

No comments: